Hiển thị kết quả từ 1 đến 3 / 3

Chủ đề: Xin hòi các setup auto iso - SS

Tham gia
    06-07-2011
    Bài viết

Xin hòi các setup auto iso - SS

Xin các anh em chỉ giáo và trao đổi với nhau.
    TRên các máy Fuji, phần chỉnh iso có 3 mục auto ( iso tối thiểu, tốc chụp tối thiểu) .. Thì theo kinh nghiệm của các anh, mình setup thông số ntn cho tiện nhất và sử dụng tốt nhất ah..
    Em xin cám ơn.

Tham gia
    30-06-2017
    Bài viết
    bạn có thể tham khảo setting này:

AUTO1: My primary travel-type images require a steady shot and freezing everyday motion. I don’t mind a little grain. I’ve set the ISO range of 160-6400 and a minimum shutter speed of 1/200 second. I use this for portraits too.

AUTO2: When I step away from people & other moving objects I go to AUTO2, like for landscapes and still life. I’ve set the ISO range to 160-1600 and a minimum shutter speed of AUTO to base shutter speed on my focal length (1/40 on my X100V). I’m only concerned about minimizing camera shake in these situations, and I benefit from a slightly cleaner image with the lower ISO.

AUTO3: My “emergency, gotta capture the scene” dial. I’m looking for a sharp photo and don’t care about the noise level because of the urgency to capture. ISO range is 160-12800 and minimum shutter speed 1/125 second.
    “The best thing about a picture is that it never changes, even when the people in it do.”

Tham gia
    18-04-2021
    Bài viết
    xoai bánh xe trước đến khi nó tới auto thôi

Thread Information