Quote Được gửi bởi tommeow View Post
Mình đang xài A7, định kiếm xiền lên A7R chơi, nhưng tham khảo kỹ các comment trên diễn đàn tg nên bỏ ý định nâng cấp. Đây là một com so sánh về A7 vs A7R rất hay, mìnhđọc hiểu nhưng dịch ra chắc không xuôi, nhờ các bác giỏi tiếng Anh dịch giùm vậy.

- Comparing A7 to A7r is not comparing apples. Sony has deliberately downgraded the A7, presumably to make the A7r shine brighter. Marketing ploys are a Sony strategy, highly distasteful, and I wish Sony would stop. The A7r has more pixels, but each is smaller, and this will always translate into more noise. The A7 24mp will produce better overall photo results for DR, NR, colours, etc. The comment about sharpness and details is not entirely valid. IF the AA filter were removed from the A7, I am 99.99% confident this will render the 24mp sensor as sharp and detailed as the 36mm sensor, assuming the same Zeiss lens is used to compare. Apart from this, I think the A7 product represents the future of photography. I do not expect Nikon (which uses the Sony sensor) and Canon to die, the way Rollei and Contax did, but people will have little need for a DLSR now. The Zeiss lenses are equal or superior to Leitz, and the A7r sensor superior to the Leica sensor, so I have no need whatsoever to buy Leica. As Sony improves the firmware, speed, interface, ergos, whatever, the older brands will be increasingly pressured to compete, and I expect to see one or ore die ere long.
nguồn: https://photographylife.com/sony-a7-vs-a7r
Sony chơi trò marketing để bán A7r, chứ thực gia A7r không có nâng cấp gì đáng giá hơn và đáng mua hơn A7 cả. Có khi lại còn kém hơn trong một vài trường hợp :D ý e hiểu là thế nên là có khi A7 cũng là một quyết định không tồi