Hiển thị kết quả từ 1 đến 2 / 2

Chủ đề: [SR5] Sony sắp giới thiệu Sony Alpha A6000- truyền nhân của NEX-6/7, sớm có A79

Tham gia
    17-11-2013
    Bài viết

[SR5] Sony sắp giới thiệu Sony Alpha A6000- truyền nhân của NEX-6/7, sớm có A79

Sony Alpha A6000 sẽ nhìn giống thế này (minh họa NEX-6)

-

I am finally making quantum leaps forward on the SR5 rumors. Not only about the next CP+ announcement but also on the next announcement in March! Today let’s talk about the A6000 and A79:

A6000:
    I can now confirm that the A6000 (NEX-6/7 successor) is the only system camera that will be announced next week on February 12 . All those waiting for new A-mount camera or other E-mount cameras will have to wait til early April to get them right before the NAB show in las Vegas.
    The A6000 looks almost exactly like the current NEX-6 and features a similar 24 Megapixel sensor. But the new sensor has phase detection pixel for improvement focusing on moving object.

A79:
    And I can tell you now that the A79 is coming sooner than expected (likely in March). It will be announced short time after the A6000. More info coming soon…

A hint:
    I know the A6000 will replace the NEX-7 but not look like it. Don’t worry, if you like the NEX-7 design more there might be a surprise from Sony at Photokina….so I have been told.

Follow Sony announcement live on SAR:
    Readers should be ready to take some time off on Wednesday at 5-6am London time to follow the event live on SonyAlphaRumors!!!

Link:http://www.sonyalpharumors.com/sr5-a...9-coming-soon/
    Được sửa bởi taketaketake lúc 07:10 PM ngày 04-02-2014

Tham gia
    17-11-2013
    Bài viết
    Rất ko thích kiểu dáng và cầm nắm của body Sony NEX 6, NEX 7. Sony tại sao ko thiết kế dạng lưng gù như A7 cho dòng flagship APS-C nhỉ ?

Thread Information