PDA

View Full Version : [Joke] What's the difference between a camera and a sock?

cafe
06-08-2005, 01:28 PM
Bác nào sưu tầm được chuyện gì thêm xin mời đóng góp nha .

What's the difference between a camera and a sock?
A British accent's reply: A camera takes four toes and a sock takes five toes... :D

four toes : photos

cafe
06-08-2005, 02:00 PM
Jokes sưu tầm , vì nguyên gốc tiếng Anh nên tôi copy & paste đọc chơi cho vui , bác nào siêng có thể dịch được thì dịch dùm cái nha .

1. Con ma và người thợ chụp ảnh (a ghost & a photographer)

There was this haunted house on the outskirts of the town which was avoided by all the townfolk - the ghost which `lived' there was feared by all.

However, an enterprising journalist decided to get the scoop of the day by photographing the fearsome phantom. When he entered the house, armed with only his camera, the ghost descended upon him, clanking chains et al. He told the ghost "I mean no harm - I just want your photograph". The ghost was quite happy at this chance to make the headlines - he posed for a number of ghostly shots.

The happy journalist rushed back to his dark room, and began developing the photos. Unfortunately, they turned out to be black and underexposed.

So what's the moral of the story?

The spirit was willing but the flash was weak.

cafe
06-08-2005, 02:09 PM
2. Người thợ chụp ảnh và www.vnphoto.net ( Không dành cho trẻ em dưới vị thành niên và những người nghiêm túc :D )

A woman was helping her husband (a photographer) to set up his computer so that he can log on to www.vnphoto.net . At the appropriate point in the process, www.vnphoto.net told him that he would now need to enter a username and a password. Something he will use to log on.

The photographer was in a rather amorous mood and figured he would try to bring this to his wife's attention. Aware that his wife was watching him, he typed in his preferred password:

P... E... N... I... S.

His wife fell off her chair laughing when the computer replied:

***PASSWORD REJECTED. NOT LONG ENOUGH*** :D :D :D

thepaladin
06-08-2005, 09:52 PM
Guess your password was PENIS, right, cafe? :D I'd try to log on later. :D

cafe
07-08-2005, 09:02 PM
:D don't remember :D .

3. A photo-journalist

A man is taking a walk in Central park in New York. Suddenly he sees a little girl being attacked by a pit bull dog . He runs over and starts fighting with the dog. He succeeds in killing the dog and saving the girl's life.

A photo-journalist with a camera who saw the incident quickly shot several pictures of the man strangling the pit bull. With the dog dead on the grass, he shot several more pictures and says to the man "You are a hero. Tomorrow you can read all about it in the New Yukkk Times with the headline 'Brave New Yorker saves life of little girl!'"

The man says: "But I am not a New Yorker!"

"Oh, then it will say : 'Brave American saves life of little girl!'" the photo-journalist replies.

"But I am not an American!" says the man.

"Oh, what are you then?"

The man says, "I am Iraqi!"

The next day the New Yukkk Times headlined the event: "Islamic extremist kills
innocent American dog." :D :D :D